Sunday, September 21, 2008

Newsworthy Events

Heide reminded me today that it has been a while since I contributed anything to our blog, so I'll try and do my best...
As I have been sitting here trying to think of any "newsworthy" events in the life of SHEQ (that's short for Steve, Heide, Ethan, and Quintan), I realized that we haven't done a whole lot lately. We've just been trying to keep this new baby of ours alive and healthy; that seems to consume most of our time.
We did go to Bridal Veil Falls the other day. Provo Canyon has always been one of our favorite places to go, so we made the 3 hour round trip one evening; it was fun, but we were totally exhausted by the time we returned home (we are finding out it is double the work now that we have two boys)! We intended to hang around and stop by to visit friends and family in Provo and drive by some of our old places we lived in as students, but unfortunately we didn't have enough time. Anyway, here are a few pictures:



Note the bike in the background. We got the bike carrier a couple of weeks ago and Ethan loves to ride in it. I tried to put one of the neighbor boys in with Ethan the other day (because it fits two) and he said in a panic as I was putting the other boy in "no, no". I put him in anyway and told Ethan we were just going around the block. After a few yards he began try cry! He either really likes his personal space or cherishes our one on one time (or maybe the kid hit him while I wasn't looking).

3 comments:

Tony said...

Sweet Bike Steve!

The Kemps said...

You look SO GOOD! What a beautiful baby. We're so glad that you're all happy and healthy!

Sarah Palfreyman said...

Heide--you look fantastic. Thanks for the comment on our blog--I didn't know "Fix You" was written for his daughter. Reading that made me miss you and remember the college days...hope you're doing well.