Sunday, April 6, 2008

Viva Mexico!!!

March 28th marked our 5 year wedding anniversary, so we took a trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico to celebrate. We had an amazing time! Here are a few pictures:

Here's a "bird's eye" shot of the resort (I obviously didn't take this), but it gives you a feel for how beautiful it was there.

Here we are outside our room, enjoying the sunset.


We enjoyed both the food and the views at the restaurants!

We spent a day kayaking and exploring some of the cliff sides; to our surprise, we found a family of Iguana's hanging out on the beach!


Heide especially loved the native flowers.

Most of all, the trip just reminded me how much I love Heide. She is so beautiful in so many ways, and I thank my Heavenly Father every day that He blessed me with such an amazing wife. She gives me such support and comfort, and I appreciate her more than I can express. The last 5 years have been the best of my life, and I'm very happy we took this trip to celebrate our marriage and our love for one another.

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Yeah! I"ve been waiting for you guys to post about your trip. Congrats on five years! How did Ethan fare while you were gone?

Lis said...

What a gorgeous place!! Thanks for the photos! Good thing we have a new born or else we'd have to ditch the idea of WI and go for Mexico instead. Holy cow! Your belly is so cute! You're growing and glowing!
Happy anniversary! I am realizing that for our 5th we were in London and I was prego too, but a bit bigger than you. Too fun!

Jana said...

Is there something you want to announce?? :)

Heide Call said...

Ethan had a great time while we were gone but now he doesn't want to let me out of his sight! It gets a little better each day and hopefully he'll be back to his normal self!
As for an announcement Jana i hope you're not referring to my over bloated stomach...That always happens to me when I eat too much mexican food. :)

j janell cf said...

i love the pictures! it looks so beautiful, and i'm glad you got some time with just the two of you...we're hoping to go to mexico when i graduate, but that seems like forever! love you guys!