Sunday, April 6, 2008

Updates and Easter Eggs

Needless to say I'm a little behind on blogging and since we've returned from Mexico the requests for pictures and updates have been pouring in (from all four of you who read this!)
So, first things first... We enjoyed a wonderful Easter with Grandma Vicki and Grandpa Frank who came to visit for the weekend.
Ethan was thrilled to discover his Easter basket in the morning and very quickly caught on to hunting eggs, dashing from one egg to the next to enjoy the hidden graham crackers!


He was less than thrilled when the hunt was over and the eggs were no longer filled with yummy treats! All the same we had a very enjoyable day and Steve and I enjoyed our own little treats from the Easter bunny too. We had a delicious ham dinner and got creamed on our final night of euchre but had lots of laughs anyway...Good times.



Our big guy got lots of good walking practice while grandma and grandpa were here and now he's off and running, gaining more independence every day!


3 comments:

Karena said...

I know that I see you alot, but I enjoyed the pictures. He looks so cute with the easter eggs.

Grandma Vicki said...

Thanks Heide,
I love your blog. I will get pictures to you of Ethan's visit as soon as I can.
Love Mom

j janell cf said...

i LOVE that last picture of ethan! he is so stinkin cute.