Monday, April 7, 2008

my 2 cents

So, Steve wanted to do the update on our vacation, but i can't let this opportunity pass without expressing my love and appreciation for him. We have had our share of ups and downs over the past 5 years but Steve has been my constant through all of it and I really can't imagine my life without him. He doesn't always think so, but he really does know what I need when I need it whether it be a joke and a laugh , a good cry on a strong shoulder, a swift kick of encouragement, or a long embrace of love. Marriage really does keep getting better and I'm so happy to be married to my perfect man!


I also want to express my love and appreciation for my mom who so willing watched Ethan for us so that we could enjoy a carefree time! Ethan has become rather attached to "maa-ma" and paa-pa" and they showed him a wonderful time while we were away! Thank you so much for taking such good care of our little man, he can't wait to see you again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.