Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Ethan!



We're finally catching up on our blog and wanted to start with Ethan's birthday. It was a very busy day as I tried to make it perfect for Ethan and Steve tried to do the same for me (since we share a birthday). Nonetheless, Ethan loved the party hats, the noise makers, the balloons and the gifts. Actually, I think the only thing he didn't love about his birthday was the cake (I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that it was sugar free ha ha)...he may only be one year old but he knows what he likes (and doesn't like for that matter).

Happy Birthday Ethan!!!

Love, Mom and Dad

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Ethan and Heide!
I hope you guys had a wonderful birthday and holiday season. We missed you at our Macaroni Grill lunch- but we had cake in your honor! Hope your family is doing well!

Unknown said...

I can't believe Ethan is already one! This past year has really gone by fast. You guys should defiantly make a trip out to Utah again soon! = )

Lis said...

Ahh, sweet! Looks like the cake didn't go over as well as w/ my kids. Enzo actually wasn't quite as excited about it as Arianna was, as I recall, but good for you just the same.

Megan said...

I totally forgot that you and Ethan share the same birthday until we got your Christmas card (thanks, by the way!) He is really getting big!

I'm glad it turned out to be a great day for all involved.