Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Christmas to Remember

We had a wonderful Christmas in Wisconsin, here are a few highlights from our trip...

As always, there was plenty of time for fun and games!
This year we added to the repertoire Wii and Guitar Hero's, but
still enjoyed some of our old favorites too:Catch Phrase, Taboo,
Encore, Cranium, and we can't forget mom's favorite, Oodles.

Ethan discoverd his new favorite game...and learned
a few tricks of the trade from his Grandpa Frank!


Steve and Mom were this years 'Top Banana'
pool tournament winners and they couldn't have been happier!
Steve is still talking about his "shot of the century"!
We also had plenty of time to relax which included a girls day out for
pedicures (we wish our other two girls could have been
there to enjoy it with us)!


We're so grateful for the time we had to spend with family and
to remember and celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

9 comments:

Grandma Vicki said...

Great pictures Heid,

Lorri C said...

Oh I wish we could all be back there right now! It was such a great trip and soooo nice to get to spend time with you guys. I love you!

Lis said...

Okay, Ethan is ADORABLE! Oh my goodness. Those eyes are captivating. I am glad to see mom said the pictures were great, I was worried she wouldn't have been happy about one or two of them of her. You look so beautiful too! Have you darkened your hair? I'd call you, but it is 11 somthing your time, so I can't. Tomorrow. Your house looks great from what I can see. Where are those pictures I've been begging and pleading for?
Anywho, miss you!! :( Wish we could have been there for all the fun!
love lis

Heide Call said...

For the record, no, i haven't darkened my hair, but i have been getting that question a lot!

Anonymous said...

cool pictures guys, and ethan is cute. lorri couldn't stop talking about how fun he was. steve, i wish i could have been there for your shot of the century. even just hearing you start to describe it was inspiring

Josh said...

ok, anonymous is me, josh

Messimoo said...

Hey! I found your blog off of Hailey's. It was so fun to see pictures of your family. Your little guiy is so cute!

Heide Call said...

messimoo, who are you?

Messimoo said...

Hey Heide, because I'm paranoid, and a worry wart, I don't post my name on anything. Our blog is also locked because now that I have one in school, I don't want any strangers coming up acting as if they know him. Anyway, here's a clue, with out giving too much info. away.

I grew up in the same place as you, and we owned a dance studio. If you are interested in reading my little family blog, send an email to jssc_busgyt@yahoo.com and I'll go ahead and send an invite. I know I am a paranoid mother but hey, I'm allowed!

By the way, your little boys pictures are really cute!