Monday, November 5, 2007

Discovering Leaves



Our back yard has become filled with leaves now that Fall has finally hit in Illinois; Ethan loves to play in them, so we couldn't resist racking up a few piles and taking some pictures of the little guy in action.
He is getting so big and we just can't get enough of him. He's always busy reading his books, unpacking the cupboards, or exploring his surroundings; but he's never too busy to cruise over to his "mama" and "dada" for a quick cuddle or two before he's off again. We are so grateful to have such a sweet little boy!




4 comments:

Lis said...

AHhh, sweet! I wish our trees were bigger so we could have PILES of leaves, not quite there yet. The kids sure love the brightly colored leaves though and enjoy tossing the few we have. From the looks of Ethan's hat looks like it's cold. We are excpected to get cold again by the weekend's end, but it has been BEAUTIFUL weather this week! So warm and sunny. No jackets, can't even stand socks and shoes, though being pregnant probably adds to the heat I experience.
Anyway, is that your place in the background or a neighbor?
Love ya heid, thanks for being willing to switch names for Christmas, I think Lors will appreciate it.

Lorri C said...

Hey Did- I must admit as much as I think most of this computer stuff (myspace, facebook etc) is crap, I love being able to see weekly pictures of my little Boomboom- he's so cute! I can't wait to see him in person
Love ya
Lorri

j janell cf said...

love the pictures! looks fun. reminds me of a bunch of leaf pictures we have of joshua when he wa probably about 18 months. so fun.

Hailey said...

I love the pictures, I see so much of you in him Heide. He's adorable!