Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

We would have posted pictures earlier but Steve mistakenly folded our camera up in his camping chair after our ward Halloween party and it took us a week to find it. So, now that we've relocated our camera we're back in action.

Ethan thoroughly enjoyed his first Halloween, partly because while we weren't looking he scrounged up some nerds off the floor and got his first taste of candy; he also stole a few licks off of a little girl's sucker.
He proved to be a great little puppy!
Here are this years pumpkins: Mr. Spider and Ms. Tara Fied.

6 comments:

j janell cf said...

you guys are so cute! i love the pictures. and ethan is adorable! how fun!

Craig said...

I can't believe you let your son eat candy off the floor. ("Hello, Department of Child Services?")
Just kidding, Ethan looks cute in his costume.

Just so you know I've bookmarked your blog (blogmarked?) and now I check it pretty much whenever I'm bored. So, I what I'm saying is, keep posting interesting things: many of us are living through you you now.

Jana said...

He is adorable!!

Lis said...

ok, I thought that ethan was going to be a frankenstein?? Did I miss hear that from mom or what?? Your puppy dog is adorable though! Too bad we don't have our two puppies together, they'd make a howling pair!
I LOVE the pumpkins, I'll need to catalog your pumpkin face for use next year.
Looking forward to even more pics, can't get enough!
loves

Lorri C said...

You guys crack me up! It looks like you're having a lot of fun!What a cute puppy you have!!! I wish I could have seen him in person. Tara Fied your pumpkins were great :)
Love you

Tony said...

The photo of Ethan is awesome!!! and you guys do a pretty good job on carving pumpkins!