Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sweet Blog

So... Heide built it (a sweet blog) and people have come; but hopefully they keep coming! To ensure this I promised Heide that I would help keep this thing updated; you know, hip and jiggy, so all the young whipper-snappers will want to check out this "sweet blog" day after day (actually, the goal is to update it weekly but maybe it will take seven looks before boredom sets in).

This week has been filled with "crap" work, trying to get this new house we are leasing up to "par". So, because of the overwhelming work load, I didn't have time to take any new pictures for this week's posting (hopefully we'll have some sweet Halloween pictures next week). I did, however, teach Ethan how to cuddle with his "da-da".

And as I was thinking about the other pictures that I could potentially post (because nobody just posts one picture) I thought about a snap shot I took of Galveston Bay in Texas. Every time I see this picture flash across our computer screen (our screen saver runs through our picture files) I debate whether or not I should classify myself as a semi-professional photographer. You decide... (but keep in mind this is the only picture I have ever taken that falls into this category, so if you decide I am not worthy of this title, there is little hope left)!



7 comments:

Monroe said...

Don't quit your day job....lol

Tony said...

Steve I wouldn't go with "semi-professional" yet but maybe "serious amateur"! Good work on the blog so far...nothing is worse than a blog that doesn't get updated...

Lorri C said...

Steve and Heide- Way to go on getting the "sweet" blog up and running. I love hearing and seeing the updates on our little guy- he's so cute!!! Keep it up! Love ya

Josh said...

nice job Steve. i'm glad to see the hubby getting into the blog idea. keep posting pictures. this one is a beauty...

j janell cf said...

definitely pro-for sure. i think you should change the name of your blog to "sweet blog." what do you think? love hearing from you guys!

Jana said...

Hey guys!
I added your link to our blog, and when I wrote 'Steve & Heide Call' I could just hear Steve's voice saying that on your answering machine at Wyview! :) I'm so glad you have a blog- and Steve keep blogging- maybe you will inspire Eric to actually write one post.

Craig said...

And I say DO quit your day job. Maybe you should attach one of your professional photos to each posting and ask your blogophiles to critique them. (For example, the picture of the pier was pretty, sure. But wouldn't it have been prettier had you framed it with a magnificent white stallion running across it?)