Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tearin' Up the Dance Floor, Just Like Old Times...

www.wikihow.com/Raise-Smart-Kids says that musical instruments can "lower stress that is destructive to... kid's brains." We have not been too concerned with Ethan's stress level, but figured it couldn't hurt to get him started early. So, Heide "busted out" her sweet recorder from one of her music classes. As you can see from the picture below, Ethan was a real nature!

Some may know that Heide is our ward's Young Women's president; so we had the chance to attend a Stake Dance this weekend. We didn't stay long, but I did have enough time to get a little dancing in (Ethan especially loves to dance... he shakes his head like Stevie Wonder)! We luckily brought our camera and Heide got a good shot of me "tearin' up the dance floor"... just like old times.

8 comments:

Megs said...

He is so big! I can't believe that. I guess he is getting old (what--10 months now?!?) Oh wow. What a cutie you have (in the the young and the old boys in your life...)

j janell cf said...

nice steve! that's a serious move. and it looks like ethan's coming right along...

Lis said...

ok, marco sat reading this an cracking up. He kept saying, Steve must be writing this one!" Anyway, is that really steve dancing? Too small to tell anything.
Ethan's little legs look so long, bet he'll be using them to walk in no time!

Jana said...

Yeah right, that is not Steve!

Steve said...

I'm insulted! I don't see how my perfectly sculpted arms and balding head can leave any doubt...

Lorri C said...

Nice try Steve but I don't think so. You do have some sweet moves, but I dont think that was one of them. Ethan looks so long I can't believe it- Cant wait to see you guys!

Tony said...

Wow Steve I am impressed. How come you never busted those moves out on the tennis court?

Anonymous said...

Great work.