Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lucky 6


As I sit here and watch the snow accumulate on the grass its hard to believe that almost 1 year ago exactly we were in mexico sipping margaritas, and soaking up the sun to celebrate our 5 year anniversary!
While we weren't able to hit the beach this year, due to one very attached baby boy and our desire to save for a new house, I'm still so happy to be married to the man of my dreams! Steve is such a wonderful husband, not to mention father. And even though i never would have thought it possible 6 years ago I am more in love with Steve today than I've ever been! Here's to lucky number 6...

2 comments:

Karena said...

Number 5 doesn't seem that long ago, 6 already!
Hard to believe how fast time flies!!
I miss you and hope that you have a great day!

Sheri said...

Glad you posted, and Happy Anniversary!